The Master of Business Administration (MBA) is an applied, globally recognized masters degree designed to equip you with the sophisticated skills and knowledge required to become a successful business leader. The MBA is a powerful differential, giving graduates a career advantage in the highly competitive employment market.
MBA courses focus on developing the leadership, initiative and individual excellence required for high-flying careers in management and entrepreneurship.
MBA will offer you a wealth of advantages such as:
- Developing priceless managerial skills
- Provide Better Career Opportunities, including Human Resource, Statistics, Technology and Information Systems, Economics, and Finance.
- Ideal for Networking: An MBA program paves the way for you to interact with future business managers and executives
- Be Your Own Boss: With an MBA degree program, you’ll be taught business management, planning and even financial handling
High Salary Potential:
- Credibility: An MBA ultimately shows potential partners that you are highly competent and dedicated to your industry. In addition, it shows mastery over a particular area or sector such as finance, management, business consultation etc.
- Be Your Own Boss: With an MBA degree program, you’ll be taught business management, planning and even financial handling. These skills will put you in the perfect position to manage your own business effectively, while contributing to the economic development of your country.
- Personal Development: Without a doubt studying a Masters in Business Administration will alter your whole perception of life and adjust your mind for the better. By signing up for an MBA program, you too will be richly rewarded and transformed.
- An appropriate first degree, lower second class or above
- Holders of Postgraduate Diploma in related field Advanced diploma with lower second class or above, from any recognized institution.
- Professional qualifications such us CSP (T), CPA (T) and ACCA will be an added advantage
Fees are payable in full at the beginning of the academic year or several installments in each block.
|No.||Description||1st Year(Tshs)||2nd Year(Tshs)|
|2.1. Examination Fees||195,000||195,000|
|2.2. Students Identity Card||10,000||–|
|2.3 Student Union (SAUTSO)||10,000||10,000|
|2.4. TCU Quality Assurance Fee||20,000||20,000|
|2.5 NHIF & Capitation Fee||100,000||100,000|
|2.6 Provision Exam Results||6,000||6,000|